Things just won't do without you
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 450px; border: #666666 1px solid;">

Hel was no medic. But if one took into account the nature of her pack, it was quite easy to understand that they would teach their pups some basic form of herbal remedies. While any serious injury could cause her infections and septicaemia and therefore death, light cuts and bruises she could treat. She had been lucky, though she did not know it. And when finally the cloudless horizon told of no rain she had to concede that she was merely acting in a dilatory fashion and she would have to talk to him.

Her first reaction was surprise. She was no great fighter, not even close. And while he looked scrawny, it was no proof that he was harmless. He could be lithe and quick. Hel couldn't say that he was weak. And to have him admit it... Again she thought of her family. Such a statement would earn him death and inwardly she cringed because a part of her almost wanted to finger the blade she was carrying in her knapsack and gut him like a fish. But he was endearing, if only because he was crazy enough to admit to his weakness. And he was trying to be flattering for sure. I'm sure you wouldn't be saying such nice things if I'd denied you the fish. And you haven't seen me fight. If I were good, I'd have no scars or wounds. But thanks for being nice. So... where do you come from? Hel didn't want to seem too curious. But he seemed genuinely nice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread