Things just won't do without you
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 450px; border: #666666 1px solid;">

Phail. Sorry >_>

You looked weary, so the food was simply a gesture of friendship. Your words seemed like a payment in return for the fish. So I felt like wondering, had I been selfish and not given you anything, would you still be saying such nice things? Was Hel really that confusing? Or had she met a wolf who did not catch on quick enough? She did dislike the stupid ones. She may not have been very smart, but some were even dumber. And trade seemed a good idea, so she flashed Styx a small smile. In time, Hel would come to guard herself more, she would no longer readily show her feelings, and even with Styx she would close herself, she would protect her deep thoughts and only let him see them at her weakest. In time, she would come to appreciate his words and his council, his strength and the depth of his love.

Family connected them. Family made them belong, family meant they had something to talk about, meant that finally they were getting somewhere. She listened intently to him, her eyes sparkling with interest, her body even leaning slightly towards him, catching his every word. But inevitably she asked about them, about Asgard. And he'd been honest with her. I come from cold lands, far to the north of here. The land is barren and icy, but my pack is strong. My father Loki leads it and my mother Angrboda is his faithful mate. I am one of three pups, my brothers Jormundgand and Fenrir had not left the pack when I had. So I do not know of their lives. She smiled at him again. We are all fighters. We follow the Prose Edda, the book of our pack. And we are all survivors. But tell me, Styx, why so far away from your lands? Do the wolves here enjoy piercings and tattoos? And where do you go from here? For a moment, Hel wondered if he would see it for what it was. A invitation to join her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread