Things just won't do without you
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 400px;">

I'm so sorry I went poof like that D: I'll try to do better!

Hot? Well, it certainly could be, Styx didn't argue that. He'd grown up in the south-western parts of the British Isles, and while they did have nice sunny weather, rain was far more common, and he found the warmer sun down here quite bothersome at times. So he nodded slowly, listening to her, until she added something he hadn't expected.

"You are more than welcome to come with me, if you like," she said, and he blinked in surprise. "I travel quickly and often get into fights... but I can offer protection."

He considered this for a few moments. It would be interesting to travel with her, he didn't doubt that. And seeing as he'd come from the north this time, east would mean a new direction, and new communities in which he might be able to offer his services. He was sure Hel could fight -- just looking at her made him certain of it -- but fighting wouldn't always provide what one needed.

I think I'll take you up on that offer, he smiled. I haven't been to the east so far, and I'm sure it will be very interesting. And at least so far I'm enjoying your company.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread