Things just won't do without you
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 450px; border: #666666 1px solid;">

Turned out more emo than I thought it would

He'd accepted. She found it quite.... improbable, but there it was. She looked away again, towards the east and her vision darkened. She knew enough of what would follow to comprehend the immensity of her task. The others had shown her a rough map, an etching of the lands to the east. It would get worse, the distances were great and truly, could he honestly withstand all that? Could he go through that? What did he have to bargain in this? He was no warrior, he was weak and he could die. Hel turned back to him with a sadder expression than ever before and sized him up. Was she not being selfish here?

Styx, my company alone will not get us through. The closest inhabited village is within a week's walking distance and that is at my pace. We could hunt for food, that would be no problem. I just don't want you to think it will be easy. It won't. And my company can be tiresome at times. Hel looked down at her pack. She'd be ready to go any minute, but Styx... Well... it would be nice to have someone to walk with, but not if it killed him. He was weak, yes, but this was not Asgard. Her Asgard rules did not apply. At all.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread