god give me style and give me grace
[html]

At Saluce's words Razekiel could only maintain his undaunted smile, nodding along in understanding as the male tried to express the trouble in his warrior heart. Razekiel knew those feelings from long ago, though he was not quick to admit it, and knew he had never suffered to the extent Saluce seemed to be. Breathing in from his joint, the coy blew a few circles of smoke into the air and shrugged.

"I have killed," he said simply. "I have known bloodlust. I have since found peace."

He admitted it to few, and never got into the details. Razekiel was not exactly proud of the things he had committed, of the hate he had once possessed, but was a prime example nonetheless that peace was achievable even to those who had drawn blood with their teeth and claws and felt the burn within their chest.

"She would like to see you stay," he continued, smile returning. "I'm sure of that. Nayru won't admit to losing her groove over that stuff, man, but she does. It's subtle. You can see it in her eyes, each time someone leaves to walk their own path. She is fearful for them." He may or may not have completely pulled that out of his ass. "But Ichika's always got open arms for you, man, whenever you're ready to try us again. That's your decision, Saluce, not ours."

<style>
.razfrostooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razfrostcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:10px;}
.razfrost p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razfrost b {color:#D6E1F6; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.1px;}
.razfrost {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#002500; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:14px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:359px;}
.razfrostinner{background-color:#4A8E59; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... utiful.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:170px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #002900; width:359px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread