god give me style and give me grace
[html]

If you're gonna have this as a joining thread, you're gonna have to edit OOC stuff accordingly. :3

Ears twitched at the sneeze, the coyote watching with mild curiosity at the knight's coughing and choking with little understanding as to why. He himself was so used to the smoke and chill that the Seiryu often forgot others were much less accustomed — not that many put on such a grandiose display of disgust and distaste as Saluce did. At his words, Razekiel smiled sheepishly and rubbed the joint out on a pant leg, then tossed the small remainder into his mouth without second thought. The strangeness of it didn't seem to occur to him, nor any foul tastes.

"My bad," he said finally. "You recited the creed once, man, so I won't have you do it again. If you want to come back, we'll have you, but I must wonder if you have any hesitations or questions, yeah?"

image © Sean R @ Flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.razloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razlove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razlove b {color:#9A4D4F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B05155; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:445px;}
.razloveinner{background-color:#DBDBDB; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... overaz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:445px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread