god give me style and give me grace
He watched the man and his instant reaction to his sneeze. Saluce hadn’t been exposed too much smoke since leaving from Europe, even then he never liked it. But there was no need to put it out, just a need to place him away from the wafting smoke so he could keep his nose from tingling. The man spoke again and his ears listened, reservations he had them but what reasonable wolf wouldn’t? What person didn’t have reservations about joining a pack? It was a natural thing of course to be around other wolfs or persons who shared the same interests but it was a commitment that couldn’t be shaken away to easily.

“I know the people here already, so as far as reservations there I don’t have them. Maybe it’s more of an issue of recently having the freedom to move and do as I wished that I’ll miss a bit. But I’ve been away too long, there is plenty to do around this pack and it’s time for me to labor productively than to waste it away for selfish pursuits.” It was the truth, the man had been a guardian of Dahlia once, had been a right hand man. There may not be much room for advancement now here but he was never much for taking orders from wolves he didn’t respect.

“My reservations turn to you, and how you can keep a sharp mind, smoking what you do. I’m not damming you but from my upbringing a leader should always have a clear mind. “

Messages In This Thread