throw a stone and watch the ripples flow
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

My apologies for the lateness on this <3 Just got back from a week in Illinois with no internet and zero cell reception ;_; And sorry for Naniko XD she's a dork. And paranoid. o.o

He smelled of marijuana, a scent that the female recognized almost immediately. Barrett had the same smell on him, and Naniko had that similar but fainter scent on her own coat as well. Naniko was fairly isolationist when it came to other packs; she did not like leaving Anathema if she did not have to, and didn't actively seek to become involved in the goings-on of other packs unless they directly affected her. She had enough to do in Anathema without worrying about what was going on everywhere else. Occasionally canines would come and visit her in her pack, which she appreciated...but otherwise she was kept in the unknown for the most part.

His speech confused her at first; she didn't understand why he was so calm and relaxed. Was this some kind of game? Naniko narrowed her eyes, fur raising slightly. There were always motives behind everything that a canine did...what was his? He spoke of "the mother", which she assumed was his word for "the creator", the God that she looked up to and sacrificed animals to when it came time for an important ceremony in the pack. He introduced himself next, which was somewhat of a relief to her; this was behavior that she was more familiar with. "Naniko D'Angelo." The only pack north of Anathema was Ichika, and she cleared her throat to speak again. "I've met another leader from there - Nayru. Is she still around?" Perhaps this was a new leader?

Naniko watched his actions carefully as he reached toward her neck. He'd not been aggressive toward her as of yet, but that could change quickly. He was holding a necklace out as if he was going to put it over her head, and she gave him the benefit of the doubt as he placed it there. She fought the urge to growl or snap at his hands. Peace. He was here on a mission of peace. "I'm not a man." She said in a low tone, bristling subconsciously despite the gift. "I have nothing for you on me right now. If you wish to trade, I have a few items that I can get for you to look at. Would that please you?"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread