how does your garden grow?
[html]

While there was a viciousness that lingered in her, Salvia enjoyed her quiet cousin’s company. Odessa had never argued with her about doing whatever it was Salvia wanted to do, and this pleased the blonde. Still, she had noticed that Odessa had begun coming out of her shell. Like Pandemic, this too pleased her. It would do no good if their family (and this was a broad term, used for both the D’Angelo line and Salsola) allowed for mediocrity.

The green-eyed girl raised her head proudly at the mention of the cat, though he looked at her flatly. Salvia had begun teaching him high speech, but the cat had made it clear he had no interest in speaking to much of anyone besides her. Thus, she did not expect him to answer. “Abendrot,” the language rolled from her tongue cleanly, inherited from the same dialect that Odessa’s own mother spoke. “Pandemic brought him from Freetown for me. I haven’t met your horse either,” she added quickly, not wishing to focus on her brother. “My father said you had acquired one, but I always seem to miss you two at the stables…” A question went unspoken, wondering just where her cousin did spend all her time. “And I’m fine,” she added absent-mindedly. “We were going hunting. What are you up to?”

<style type="text/css">
.saltext b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saltext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.saltext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.saltext {margin:0px auto; width:75%; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saltext .separator{width:0px; border-bottom:1px dotted; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread