how does your garden grow?
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Odessa nodded gently, half agreeing with her cousin and then again disagreeing. 'I agree, but while I don't doubt Larkspur, but he has the strength and knowledge to deal with a lively stallion' she sighed, frowning softly, 'I don't. She shook her head, 'Keshi is no challenge for me, perhaps one day I'll get another horse, when I am better at riding'. She was far from a skilled rider, the idea of going faster than a trot paraslysed her with fear and she couldn't even comprehend why someone would want to jump. Keshi was predictable, dependable, a perfect match for Odessa, who's only intrest was to get from A to B safely.

'Mhhh' she hummed in agreement, 'I bring it up next time I see one of them' Most likely Eris, since Sirius struck a level dose of fear and respect in her. 'It would make construction easier, and trading larger items' When she had constructed her own house it took her multiple trips to collect all the wood, stone and later on, the furniture. Odessa had been forced to create a sloppy, sled type bundle of wood to mount the furniture on. It had done the job, but with much hassle.

<style type="text/css">
.razeodessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#99695c 1px 1px 1px;}
.razeodessa p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.razeodessa {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#da8e80; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2vbk9ec.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:10px; padding: 360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#986359; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.razeodessa .wordcount {color:#986359; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.razeodessa .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread