how does your garden grow?
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

'Yes...' Odessa agree, absently gazing towards the lanky frame of her gelding, 'We should, I'd like that very much'. She closed up her books, slipping them into her satchel she rose from the ground. She had heard that her cousins had chosen to make their home together, she found nothing wrong with it, but faint frown was simply for the wish that she had a sibling to do the same with. Her own den was frightfully bare when it came to life, only herself and Keshi remained there as continuous residents. Perhaps when she earned herself a family rank and gained a slave her home would be more lively. And maybe she'd find herself a feline too.

'I like to visit you some time, perhaps when my own home is finished'. Odessa was still trying to sort out a few last bits, filling in the holes in the roofing and walls. And whats more her underground sleeping quaters still needed tidying up and expanding that last little bit. 'Have a pleasent day' Odessa offered simply, smiling to her cousin.

<style type="text/css">
.razeodessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#99695c 1px 1px 1px;}
.razeodessa p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.razeodessa {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#da8e80; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2vbk9ec.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:10px; padding: 360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#986359; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.razeodessa .wordcount {color:#986359; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.razeodessa .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread