perfect eyes will have perfect aim
[html]

Word Count → 317 ::
Annafail. :3

Though slender fingers were quite content with their place along the smooth, muscular slope of his neck, the girl couldn’t not help but long to let them wander elsewhere. The dark locks that framed those brooding, handsome features she so loved were calling to her, and Clover would have loved nothing more than to have let her fingers softly swim through those chocolately waves. At his words, the Lykoi woman simply smiled in response despite the fact that he could not see. Daisy and Clover shared a bond that did not require much work, but she understood that some steeds needed to be tamed and made suitable for riding. Clover was grateful Daisy did so willingly.

When it seemed she had been kneading at the sore muscles in his neck for some time, the girl once again let her fingers roam the broad plane of his back to work at the tension that had collected. She cherished the simplicity of this interaction with him, and thought how nice it would be if it were to become a daily occurrence. She would not mind being forever teased by the tantalizing musk nor welcoming warmth.

Oh very well, my king. It has become just as much a home to me, as it is a kingdom to you. Though thoughts of her family occasionally made her think of Inferni, she had no desire to return there. It seemed her bonds with her siblings had slowly begun to fray, but instead she was sure to strengthen new ones. I couldn’t imagine ever wanting to leave, she added simply, one finger finally daring to rise from his back and twist a lock of hair around it gently, before just as quickly falling away. I just need to find my place, which she aimed to do by becoming the Ancella. It was just a matter of proving herself, and a matter of time.

<style>
#cloverSimple { font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:13px; word-spacing:2px; width:95%; margin:0px auto; line-height:18px; }
#cloverSimple p { text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc { text-align:left; font-size:11px; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#cloverSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; text-transform: uppercase; font-style:normal; }
#cloverSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#cloverSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#cloverSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#cloverSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#cloverSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread