fill your journals
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Her aunt's approached was, as her cousins a few days prior, unexpected, for the exact same reason. Odessa's lack on concentration given to the outside world. 'Eris' she said as the dark coated Auxiliary nudged her cheek. A hum of excitement filled her body at the gesture, bathing in the luxury of being related to someone who help face within the pack, even it was only by the mateship of her uncle. She lifted her book up, showing the heavily detail drawings and gently cursive scribbles off to her aunt with pride evident on her face. 'I'm just jotting down some information. Finding out what is in the garden using the book and transfering some of the script into my own book, then sketching out it's appearance, in various forms if needed'. It sounded complicated, perhaps it was, but to Odessa it was just work. 'I'm aiming for the healer rank so I guessed it would be helpful to know what plants in the garden I could use for medicene...' she added quietly, her words aiming to impress subtly.

Odessa placed the books down where she sat, proceeding to rise to her feet. Her height was lover than the Auxilary's own, by some few inches, so even when she had relaxed her submission she still appeared timid in the shadow of the shadow herself.

<style type="text/css">
.razeodessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#99695c 1px 1px 1px;}
.razeodessa p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.razeodessa {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#da8e80; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2vbk9ec.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:10px; padding: 360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#986359; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.razeodessa .wordcount {color:#986359; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.razeodessa .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread