fill your journals
[html]
big post~ / +3

The book, so far, had taken many weeks to get to it's current point. At first it was rough notes, then a small basic sketch. Then Odessa had progressed to add preparation methods, uses and any other useful titbits the mottled girl had copied from her numerous textbooks. And the journal was only partly finished. Odessa had only included some of the plants added to the garden by Clover and she still had more to go. Granted it wasn't particularly tough work, most of the information was copied and pasted, it was the images that took the most work. Though she kept that information from Eris, purely because she didn't think it relevant and besides literacy was a skill in itself. 'Thank you' she uttered softly, clearly touched by the comment though trying to hide it with casual gratitude. Eris continued however, speaking of it's work compared alongside the stables residents. 'Oh She said, blushing beneath snowy gray fur, 'I don't know about that. Perhaps when it has a few more pages to it... I haven't covered all of the plants recently added to the garden yet'. Dark locks fell over her face as her shyness took hold. Like any author or artist, she often found herself scrutenising her work. Perhaps too harshly sometimes.

Listening intently to her Aunt's words she nodded, 'I intended to make it public to all of Salsola once I've cover what's currently in the garden. You know, keep it somewhere everyone can use it' she explained, 'Either way I intend to keep working on it until I fill it up and even then if I still have things to add...' she paused, shrugging, 'I suppose I'll just barter for another one'. The end of her words was laced with a polite, yet nervous smile. With nothing to say her shyness reappeared, because when she knew what she was talking about, or discussing something she was enthusiastic about a large amount of confidence surfaced.

<style type="text/css">
.dessaa b {font-weight:bold; color:#b17444; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a200c; }
.dessaa p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.dessaa {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4d3a4d; background-image:url(http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3823/odessa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 346px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#231022; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.dessaa p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dessaa p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread