fill your journals
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa smiled, a shy, yet contented thing. 'I'm glad of that. I don't have much to offer when it comes to anything physical'. She was thin, willowy, albeit with slight curves but that was really just receding blubber from her younger months and a healthy lifestyle. As Eris offered her aid. Nodding, perhaps a little too excitedly, she responded with absolute acceptance of the idea. 'That would be great!' she beamed, glancing quickly to the books beside her. The Auxilary's idea was genius. Something Odessa wouldn't have dared ask. It would speed along her work, for she would only have to write what was dicated to her. And because of that the book would become public quicker.

The ashened woman spoke again, Odesa herself, as large a trader as she was, had never ventured to Freetown. She imagined a huge market place. 'That would be very helpful. Though one day I'd like to go myself. I've never been...' she noted with a low chuckle. And what's more she was thinking about getting a pet for herself. Perhaps something akin to the felines Eris and Salvia owned. She was captivated by the creatures, quite simply.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread