fill your journals
[html]

(341)

Eris is by me!

The dark hybrid understood all too well what Odessa meant, and nodded gravely, frowning. She leaned close to divulge her own secret, though what she told The Associate was only a part of the truth. I'm much in the same way as you. But that's why we women have to rely on our wiles, after all, she said, grinning. Now, she settled to the ground beside her dark-furred companion, wrapping her tail about her thigh. She selected the top book from the pile and opened it gingerly, thumbing through the pages with care. She did not want them to tear or rip, after all.

Ah, yes -- I feel the same. I've never been, but I do want to go, the coyote added frowning. We'll arrange another trip, I'm sure, the hybrid added, wistfully dreaming of the marketplace streets. It was probably a lot less fancy than the sable canine imagined, but it was pointless to reign her imagination in. Though, I think you can make the journey on your lonesome. Sirius says it's not so far. I wouldn't want to go by myself, though. We're women, after all, the coyote said, speaking this last sentence with a hint of distaste. They were women, and they had more to worry about in the world. Eris, for one, did not plan on allowing herself to be violated by anyone, and she thought she would fight back in earnest if anyone tried.

Her eyes flicked down to the pages below, and she hunched closer to the book, browsing the pages absently. Most of the plants in this section were completely foreign to her, and they looked utterly exotic -- humongous flowers of massive proportion, trees with impossibly long and skinny trunks, and thick, snaking vines. None of these were things one would find in Nova Scotia; this fauna would have been more at home around Eterne. It was unlikely they would find any of these plants to import, even in such a worldly place as Freetown.

<style>
#erisSie2 {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisSie2 p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisSie2 p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#erisSie2 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisSie2 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisSie2 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisSie2 u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisSie2 b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisSie2 b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisSie2 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread