fill your journals
[html]

Word Count » 000 you can skim the work bits if you like ^^

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

'Yes' Odessa agreed, glancing to her aunt and then back to her surroundings. 'I think I'll wait' she concluded, softly, 'While I don't doubt the Boss, not in any way,' Odessa added, re-enforcing her words with a violent head shake. 'But, he is a man, more so than any other I have seen. He has less to fear than we do...' she noted, her words softening to a halt.

The medic turn to regard Eris, peering curiously at the pages she was reading. 'It's a shame they don't grow here' she said, smiling absently. 'I've managed to trade parts of some of the more exotic things. Salves and oils, you know. But I think it would be much more handier if we had them in the garden'. Odessa ultimatly sighed, understanding that it was impossible. 'I managed to put some Valerian in the garden though, and then Salvia came when I was noting things down' she added, brushing her her fringe away. Frowning harmlessly, Odessa continued, 'I see she had a new companion' she noted. The cat had been a stunning thing, and one of the reasons Odessa was interested in visiting the markets.

Finally, starting her work, Odessa instructed her superior softly on what to find. While she got a gentle buzz from her instructions, she noted that it was temporaryand meaningless. Eris had offered her help.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread