fill your journals
[html]

Word Count » 000 lol it's okay XD

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa hummed gently, 'I think I'll look for something small then' she decided, almost instantly. Perhaps something similar to what Eris had. The exact species escaped her, but she decided not to ask, as she knew it visually. 'I can see how a larger creature would be a task to control. I've read about much, much larger creatures over the other side of the world, as large as us... I'd hate to even think of what they could do if the cougar you speak of was untrainable'. She smiled faintly, a flash of worry speeding through her mind. She knew that whather aunt spoke was true, about the smaller felines being easier to tame, more because of trust than her own knowledge. But still, as her own kind could be varying in their personality, she assumed felines could be too.

A cursed word was sent from the woman's maw. Odessa's ears lowered gently as any words deemed wrong in society had been erdicated from her vocabulary. She had never said any offensive word in her life, or so she would have everyone believe. Once or twice in times of desperation they had been spoken and sometimes just to see what it was like. When her work was called into need again, Odessa lifted her head quickly. 'Yes, I do', she stood, rushing into her home before emerging with a small tub. 'This is ginger. just eat a bit when ever you get a headache' she held the tub out to Eris, 'And drink plenty of water' she added.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread