fill your journals
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / 300+!

Thank you' she beamed in reply. She most likely need aid with whatever creature she procured, and having the knowledge Eris possessed on hand was an excellent bonus to having a trained hunter beside her. Of course it would require training and hard work but Odessa supposed if she stuck it out to the end it would proved worth while work. She made a note to herself to look out for books on small wild cats, ocelots, margays, those sort of creatures. And when she sought the creature itself, she would use Eris's feline companion as her size guide. If the Auxiliary was able to control that size, Odessa, being but several inches shorter, could probably handle something similar.

Eris seemed pleased with her quick fix 'potion' for her headache. It would have put a smile on Odessa's face had their not already been one plastered there. 'You're welcome, I'm just happy I can help'. She spoke more, expressing her views on the usefulness with in Salsola. Odessa frowned lightly, quickly returning her gaze to Eris with a gentle grin, 'Oh, I simply looked at what co-ranks had been taken and what I, personally, though was needed. There wasnt a medic and I though, if anything were to happen, especially to you or Sirius, the pack wouldn't be able to function. At least not to it's full potential'. The would be medic laced her words with a delicate shrug. Her ideas were proved by Liliya.

Her injury would have stopped her from building the boat and therefore haulted the production of the vessel and, later on, the journey to the Isle farther out from the coast. A trip which she had been promised a ticket for. Whether this promise was fufilled didn't bother her, she did it to aid the pack, the same reason for her aiming for the medic co-rank. 'I'm just glad I can make myself useful' Odessa said, honest clear in her softly spoken words.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread