fill your journals
[html]
sure sure that'd be awesome ^^ / +yo numbah!

Odessa nodded along with Eris's wise words. Her words were true, as Odessa's were and the conversation was refreshing for the girl who spent most of her days cooped up attempting to fill the pages of the red journal. 'I agree' Odessa mused, brushing her fringe away as she spoke, 'I understand that one day you will pass on, but hopefully my skills will not permit a premature tragedy. Not for anyone here'. True there was many things she could not cure, some people would leave the earth and there wasn't one thing anyone could do about it. Injuries and illnesses she could treat would hopefully be the only things to plague the family. 'There are things I cannot heal of course, things that no one can heal, but perhaps we will be fortunate to escape the unluck'. Lacing her words with a shurg her words finished.

The coal coated woman spoke again, her words causing Odessa to lean forward, 'Really?' she purred, while she knew some of the trivial information, prying some information from Eris's mind would prove useful indeed. 'I know some basic's, could you tell me more sometime?' Since this encounter had been so enjoyable, she would have very much enjoyed the Auxilary's company again.

<style type="text/css">
.dessaa b {font-weight:bold; color:#b17444; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a200c; }
.dessaa p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.dessaa {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4d3a4d; background-image:url(http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3823/odessa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 346px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#231022; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.dessaa p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dessaa p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread