together alone
[html]

Word Count → 635 :: I should not find it funny that panda is talking about how someone killing her puppies would be doing her a favor.

You take a look and breathe so sharp
Just a matter of time..

Her predictions were right about the woman, for the girl did move her head slightly to show that she could not see in her milky white eye. The Furcas noted this, just in case she needed to know it later on. Panda grew curious about if the woman was born blind or if she had a wound that had caused her to go blind. When the girl had answered her about the spirits and the witchcraft, Panda felt like an idiot. Of course she had not been lucky enough to run into another of the sisters of the craft, yet instead she would just make herself look like an idiot in front of one of the new members. Panda shrugged it off and smiled at her though, hoping she too would shrug it off. The girl explained that she was patterned like a bear, and that bear was called a Panda, like she was called. It made sense that her parents would name her that then. She finally got the stupid joke that her parents were having her live with. Now the girl wanted to change her name because she got the stupid joke. Panda snorted. My parents must think that they are fucking hilarious then. she spoke, rolling her eyes. Thanks for the information, I would have never guessed that they were trying to be funny she spoke, smiling at the woman before she caught the scent of Alaki.

It's a pleasure to meet you, Layla of Indria. she spoke, and nodded her head lightly to the woman. Our Rakeeb seems to be on his way. His smell is on the air, not far from here now. she spoke to her as she wagged her tail briefly. She had known of his containment and hoped that he was feeling better, but as soon as he came into view, Panda could feel his oppressive aura, and her two cropped ears fell back on her head. She shifted her weight on her feet nervously as she felt his aura and the hair on the back of her neck stood on edge. Her shortened tail pressed against her rump in a way that was submissive, for she would not want to anger the male more, and she had been pretty useless when fighting because of her condition. When he came close and came to her side, she leaned on her staff to the right, away from him, and he spoke to her, asking her if she should be out here alone in her present condition. She snorted at him and shook her head. She still had her pride, even if she was pregnant, she didn't like to think about it slowing her down even though it really did. I do what I want, Alaki. Venom knows where I am, and I'm sure I can take care of myself at the expense of a pup or two. Not like I want all the damn mongrels running all 'round me all the time anyways. More like doing me a favor rather than killin' mah progeny offensively. she spoke, reveiling the way she really felt about her being pregnant. Sure, she loved the fact that they were Venom's puppies, and sure she loved Venom enough to keep some of them, and sure, she was okay with having puppies at her age, but no, it wasn't like she wanted a whole litter of them annoying her all the time. She would be happy with just one or two. That was enough for her.

She's interested in joining Anathema, and her name is Layla Saker. Said something about living in the mountains before, right? Panda asked the girl, turning her head from Alaki to the half blind woman and nodding her head lightly, a smile forcing it's way on her lips again.

<style>
.pandastaffp-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandastaffp-laine img{width:300px; float:right}
.pandastaffp-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaffp-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaffp-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandastaffp-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandastaffp-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#E29CD2;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread