digging through the rubble
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Odessa hadn't been paying attention when the other had approached, a with a startled whip around, startling Keshi too, she frowned at the stranger. 'You scared the life out of me' she noted dryly, petting Keshi softly. The horse lowered his head, sniffing at the stranger. The mottled girl turn around, moving across the broken store front again, skimming her leg across the bottom. The section was void of glass, much to the girl's relief, after a moment of pause she swung her other leg into the shop. 'To answer your question, I'm looking for things'. When out of Salsola her temperment changed, instead of being meek and gentle, she forced herself to 'bite' more. Because, in the end, it was a hell of a lot more dangerous for her in the city than back home. At home, when she was good, she was safe, but fate didn't give a rat's ass wheter you were nice or not in the city.

The mottled girl knelt down again, sifting through the rubble again. Most things she came across were unremarkable and held little intrest to Odessa, who threw them to the side, save for the more breakable things which she placed aside carefully, after all, one person's just in another persons treasure.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread