digging through the rubble
Only poisonous if bitten? Terra backed rapidly away from the plant, not reassured in the slightest. Hanging out her tongue she tried to scrape the stuff off. She really didn't want to die from licking some plant. Not only would it probably be painful, it was an awfully embarrassing way to go. I don't know. Why would you want that stuff? The only reason Terra could imagine wanting something poisonous was if she was planning on killing someone. Few creatures deserved that fate; well, bears excluded from that. Did the girl have a job where she supplied killing tools? It would be a rather interesting career. While Terra wouldn't choose that for herself the excitement involved made her want to see what it was like living like that for a day.

Terra grinned at the wolf's silly pose. She was cradling the plant as if it was a newborn pup. The idea was silly, one that would have made her laugh if she didn't have the image of dropping dead stuck in her mind. I won't die from it, will I? The girl seemed to know more about this stuff than she did. It would be nice to told she wouldn't drop dead, or be in agonizing pain. Until she learned that Terra wasn't going to move one inch.

Messages In This Thread