digging through the rubble
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa found herself giggling as the girl attempted to scrape the non existant poison from her tounge. 'Because,' Odessa began slowly, inspecting the plant, 'Some beings can see beauty in things like this'. She cast a stern halloween eye over the golden girl before returning to the plant. It was pretty, or at least it would be when she had given it enough care and attention to revive the thing. It wouldn't take too long, she supposed. Spider plants were notorious for their hardiness and difficulty to kill off. The plant had done well with only drips of water from the cracked roof as food, same for the poor sunlight access through the small pockmark holes in the roof.

'No' Odessa answered, no real emotion in her voice. 'I said it was only deadly if bitten...' she noted, frustratedly. She had just said it so why had she just had to repeat herself. Brushing her annoyance aside, she continued to search for anything useful. 'What are you looking for?' Odessa asked, honestly curious. Perhaps she could help, she was enternally eagle eyed.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread