digging through the rubble
[html]
OOC

The girl actually thought she was looking for something! For Terra, coming to the city was to find potential areas for traps and pick up interesting trinkets to take back as souvenirs. Still, she supposed she'd need some kind of purpose for being there, and Terra wasn't about to tell the girl she was looking for good ambushing spots. I'm looking for a gift for a friend.That could easily come true. Shandom usually was by himself, so something to cheer him up would be nice. Her other friend Liam could use medical supplies and whatnot. As for herself, well, it would preferably be something difficult to break.

The idea now firmly routed in her head Terra found herself thinking about what would be nice to pick out. Shandom could use something to cheer him up, and he's a bit of a military guy. Liam could use some new medical stuff as thanks for patching me up. The names slipped out before Terra had even considered whether or not she should mention them. After all, she didn't even know the girl's name. Terra shook her head. It was done, and she'd deal with the consequences as they happened.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread