digging through the rubble
[html]

OOC

The girl's movements did not go unnoticed. Terra had realized the girl knew about medical stuff when she snatched the plant from her. Seeing the book tucked into the bag made her suspicious it might be something she wanted, especially considering how sneakily the wolf had stuffed it in. If the girl had just taken the book and placed it in, Terra might have warranted it as something she wouldn't find interesting. The attempts to hide it, though, made her suspicious.

Her face didn't give away these thoughts though as Terra moved over to examine the books the girl held out. The largest book was very pretty, something that stood out from the others. It suggested a world beyond their own, allowing Terra to pick it out as the selection of stories. Looking at the other books Terra picked out the one with remedies in the title, as she knew that involved fixing stuff and ailments was a word she didn't know.

Terra couldn't just carry them in lupus form though. Stepping back Terra gracefully shifted into her optime form, the fur lengthening as her bones moved around in her body. Done she grabbed an old bag off the floor and stuffed the two books she'd selected into them. They're quite nice. I'm sure my friends will like them. Thank you! Terra clasped the girl's hand as she said this, keeping the attention away from what her other hand was doing. Deftly she swiped into the bag and palmed the blue book into her own. Releasing the girl Terra stepped back. I should get going now. Thanks.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread