digging through the rubble
[html]
feel free to archieve after your post ^^ / +yo numbah!

Odessa nodded, thinking of her home also. She really should have been back a while ago and though she was practically an adult, both in the pack ranking system and ability, she prefered to stay on packlands a lot. It was really only by Salsola's guidelines she adhered to. Point was she had unsaid allowance to stay out for days. But it would never get her notice as useful to the pack, no matter what she did or brought back.

'Yes, me too' Odessa hummed, leaning down to collect her own belongings almost forgetting to account for the weight of the additional book, along with her various other findings and the plant pot in her other hand, before she picked it up. It didn't unbalance her much and despite the extra strain on her shoulder she stood and continued. 'I'm glad I could aid you in your search. I hope your friend like the books'. Odessa moved gracefully over the beams and disappeared down the stairs.

Keshi, of course, awaited below. Grazing lazily on the grass that had overtaken the concrete jungle. Green shoots burst out from cracks in the grey brick work, slightly sickly looking as it was, of course, winter. Mounting the gelding carefully, she rode home, satisfyed with her finds.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread