M-There Will Be No Violins When You Die
[html]

Word Count → 565 :: Rawrrr

There is a hell, believe me I've seen it,
there is a heaven let's keep it a secret

The sound of other was soon present, and the woman was quick to grab a knife from her fanny pack and she growled softly. She was in an excited state of violence in her mind, but her body was much less willing to actually follow through with the act of dismantling one's body from it's head like she had wanted to do. She sat there, tired and hungry, a look of tiredness on her adorable features. She looked in the direction of the two whom approached her and her slave. Daisuke put his pack down on the floor, assuming that they would be here for some time before he proceeded to sit down and look at the ground for more beetles since the woman had abandoned the effort. He warned the woman of the oncoming Luperci with a low coo from his voice, almost a hiss of sorts. She hushed him with a "shh" from her maw as she watched the shadows form into a beautiful woman with these bright yellow-green eyes. She gasped at the beauty of the woman that appeared in front of her and her golden serpent slave man.

Esmeralda had felt like she was breathless at the woman's beauty, her shimmering black pelt and those jewels for eyes that she had, but those floppy ears caught the woman's voice that was aimed at her like an arrow shot through a bow. The woman smiled at her, a rare thing that Esmeralda almost never got from people. She touched her crown that adorned her head and then she smiled back at the woman. He has no name yet, but ain't he the cutest thing? My snake-boy here just caught him for me. I really like him, wanna keep him too. she spoke to the woman, nodding her head and petting the back of the still very wild animal that had taken to her breast if only because it was extra warm. The beauty then introduced herself and her scarred companion, and Esmeralda nodded her head again and still held an innocent, siren's smile on her maw, her eyes shining with innocence and youth. I'm Princess Esmeralda Acidic. This is my slave-boy, Snake. she replied, her fluffy tail thumping against the ground softly. Eris then went on to ask the girl of if she had come here to solely acquire such a beast. She shook her head immediately.

I just found them here when I came in, decided I wanted one then. I have no home, anymore, so I've been wandering around a lot lately. When I was Anathema I didn't really do that, so now that I'm free from the false prophets, I do what I want, and can to survive, though I do already miss my home in the caves. Had my own den and everything. It's hard being a loner. Tiring when you have no one to protect you from ugly, violent she-wolves. Snake here can only do so much before he's overpowered. she spoke a lot of words to the woman, not really knowing why, but feeling like she should because the woman here was beautiful, and she wanted to know more about the woman named Eris, so what better way to do that then by sharing the small story of herself? Plus, it wasn't like Esmeralda did not like to hear herself talk. where are you two from?

<style>
.Esmeknife-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Esmeknife-laine img{width:300px; float:left}
.Esmeknife-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Esmeknife-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#707ECC;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread