M-There Will Be No Violins When You Die
[html]

Word Count → 559 :: I Pmed you. Daisuke was laying on the ground and esme was sitting against the wall already when they arrived, just thought I would let you know. <3

There is a hell, believe me I've seen it,
there is a heaven let's keep it a secret

The woman spoke to Esme, saying they were from the south but not speaking of what pack they were from, if from any. They did not smell like they were part of a pack, but they did smell similar to each other which made Esme wonder if Miqui was Eris' slave, but then looking at them again, they did not seem to have that type of relationship because of the fact that Miqui stood pretty tall , not submissively like Daisuke had taken to, by putting his eyes on the ankles of the other wolves and pulling his torn ears back on his head. She was told by Eris that they did not favor Anathema either, and then Miqui cut in and spoke of how he did not like the caves. She did like the caves, for she was a darkness dweller because of the sun and it's ability to burn her skin. It was not the caves I did not like. My mother is the leader of Anathema, she promoted this ugly gray wolf to Rakeeb when I was supposed to get that rank, or my beautiful father. she did not hide her hatred of gray colored wolves from the two, and the word was littered with disgust as she had spoken of it. Both of them seemed to think the same thing about the mountain pack though, Eris and Miqui it seemed. She shrugged. The sun burns my skin if I'm outside too long in the sunlight. The Mountains were also my home of sorts, they were not hard on my skin. she explained.

Eris then asked her of the reason her slave was called snake. She looked at him and his arm, in which he outstretched. There was a black snake tattooed there. His tattoo. she had spoken, nodding her head. He has the appearance of a snake in my eyes as well. He slithers around like one. she had spoken as well, as her hand went to her new pet that hung on her chest hair and she stroked it's small body. It trilled in response, which she took as a good sign. It did not move though for it was comfortable in it's spot. Esme sighed as her stomach growled though, a signal that she was hungry yet again. She had not forgotten but she had been in conversation with the two so she had ignored it. It also wasn't like she couldn't hunt, she just was wounded on her leg, and some on her hip so she had been taking it easy and Daisuke had not found her some food to eat yet. She was not comfortable here to let her slave search for food. She got the most pathetic, innocent, adorable puppy look on her face, one of a begging puppy as she looked at Miqui and Eris. I'm so hungry... she spoke, wondering if the two would be able to satisfy her hunger with any food that they might have on them. She hoped that they did. Her maw even let out a small whine, pathetic and puppy-like. Afterall, she still was a pup, and she still did expect others to feed her rather than her just fending for herself like she had been before she had been in Anathema, and now, after she had left because of her mother's stupid mistake.

<style>
.Esmeknife-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Esmeknife-laine img{width:300px; float:left}
.Esmeknife-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Esmeknife-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#707ECC;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread