M-There Will Be No Violins When You Die
[html]

Word Count → 597 :: sorry for the wait.

There is a hell, believe me I've seen it,
there is a heaven let's keep it a secret

The male agreed that it was good for slaves to slither like snakes, though, it was not only that Daisuke slithered like one, but he also bit like one. It was an admirable trait that Esme had noticed if only in the last few days because of the fact that the male had protected her with a furiosity that Esme barely realized that the male had. Esme nodded her head to the male, and she let one of her hands go to the male's colorful spiky hair and she stroked him. Yes, he is a good slave, he serves me well. she spoke about him, a smile gracing her lips, and Daisuke wagged his tail lightly at the praise that she had given to him. Then the male would offer her water, and food, and she graciously took the skin and took a sip of the water, and handed it back, and she took a strip of meat and quickly shoved it in her mouth as if she had no food in a few days, and this was true. She had no food for the last two days and she was weak because of her wounds from the fight with Vesper. I thank you for your hospitality, Miqui she decided to thank the male instead of getting on his case about the three scars on his face because he had been so generous with his sweet water and smoked meat strips. She had seen the smile as well, and returned it with a beautiful one of her own before Eris would speak again.

The words spoken from the female were known, and often times Esme would wear her wolf pelts that she had, but she loved to show off her beautiful pelt, so she would ignore the chances of her skin burning and would run around naked instead. I have a few pairs of clothing, including a halter for my breasts, but I like to show off how dashingly beautiful my pelt is without clothes sometimes, and it's so much prettier in the sun than it is in the night. she spoke to the woman and she nodded her had to the sable woman. Eris then asked about the rakeeb, and Esme's face turned dark, and her fingers traced the bat's furry back. She trilled to it, and then she looked at Eris again. some ugly, retarded, homosexual male by the name of Alaki. the tones of the child were as dark as they ever had been. It was easy to tell that the girl dispised her mother's choice, and therefore not only cursed Alaki, but all of Anathema, few were able to get away from her scorn, such as Jackson- her brother, Ravesque- her father, Panda- Furcas in Anathema, and Itzal- her fuck buddy.

I left on my own accord. Since I seemed to be so dispensable to my mother, after all, I had gotten lost while I was nothing but a little pup, and she lifted no finger to try and find me. I had to find my way back to Anathema with Snake. Naniko is a horrible mother, and a horrible leader. she scorned her step-mother, for she had lost much if not all of her respect for her step-mother. Did you ever find your place elsewhere, miss Eris? I am looking for a new home myself, for the life of a loner is no place for a Princess. she spoke, looking over at the sable woman with a softer gaze that was again, very puppy-like.

<style>
.Esmeknife-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Esmeknife-laine img{width:300px; float:left}
.Esmeknife-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Esmeknife-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#707ECC;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread