M-There Will Be No Violins When You Die
[html]

Word Count → 400 :: my face sucks sometimes. I'm sorry.

Watch the rivers flow with blood
Having death stand were life once stood

Esme looked at the sable woman, her dagger-like eyes pinned on the woman, only sometimes looking to the woman's eyes but then finding her gaze to be more acidic than the word 'acidic' itself. It was a sign of unknown submissiveness, which was normally rare in the bones of Esmeralda Acidic because of her narcissism. It was something about the woman's eyes though, something about the acidic green-yellow eyes that were so sickly that it made the woman's stomach churn, and her own icy daggers to be burned by the touch of that acid. Esme's floppy ears were on the woman, while she turned her head down towards the fluffy bat that still held onto her chest fur, trilling at her. She clicked her tongue at it and she put her hands on it's back. She stroked it lovingly, so it did not freak out like she first thought it might have. She did seem to have just the right amount of gentleness to her touch that seemed to make others like her, and apparently the bat liked her touch too. This was a good thing because her pets needed to like her.

Eris spoke to her of a home that she had found and Esme lifted in head and listened intensely. She wanted to know about this new home, and she wanted to know if this home would be for her or not. She hoped that she would be able to get to know such a place that catered to such wonderful beasts. Eris told her that it demanded loyalty, and trust and service. The service part would be hard for her, but she knew that if she put her mind to it that she could help out the pack and be a great service until she rose to where she was catered on. She nodded her head. Loyalty, and trust and service are not things I have problems with. she lied, but it wasn't like she needed to tell the truth about everything. Eris did not mention honesty either way. Having a new family sound like it would be nice. I would love a new loyal, loving family.. the pup spoke, her face being graced with an innocent smile. Is there anything I can do to become part of this family, Eris? she asked, cocking her head to the woman.

<style>
.Esmeknife-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Esmeknife-laine img{width:300px; float:left}
.Esmeknife-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Esmeknife-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#707ECC;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread