M-There Will Be No Violins When You Die
[html]

OOC: We can probably end this real soon like.

Word Count → 427

Esme's tail wagged lightly at the smile of the sable woman. The woman had told her that there would need to be a gift, and then, she had learned that Eris was a leader of her new home. Esme's face lit up in a beautiful grin, one that matched her beautiful appearance and it also fit the look of a true princess that she knew that she was. It was innocent, and royal, all while holding a mysterious appeal to it, that could have been mistaken for mischievousness. It wouldn't be a surprise that she was mischievous though, because she was Esmeralda Acidic. Her name even had a warning in it that there was something wrong with her. Either way, Esmeralda was glad that the leader approved of her so much, to even ask if she would be accompanying them today, or at a later time. Esmeralda did not want to prolong her arrival of the new place, and she also had a tendency to get lost and go the wrong way when trying to get somewhere so she did not think that she would wait to come at her own time.

Getting a gift worthy of the woman would be a hard thing though. She thought about it, and she looked at Daisuke. She thought about all of the pelts she had with her, and figured that she could rid herself of some of the nicer ones, even though there were some that she would always want to keep for herself. Daisuke, fetch my things, I'm sure I have something among those things that are luxurious enough for my new leaders. she spoke to him, and he slowly got up, without a word and he moved into the darkness, and grabbed the things that lay only a few feet away from them and he set them down in front of the woman. The girl looked within the things, the most luxurious pelts laying bundled within the dingier ones. She would pull out a long, golden and white pelt that she absolutely loved, but she was willing to give it to the woman. It was fashioned into a cloak, but it would easily serve as a blanket as well. It was soft still, and in great condition. I skinned this wolf myself. She was so gorgeous that I just had to have her pelt. Now, I gift it to you, Eris. spoke the woman and she had handed over the pelt to the woman, making sure it did not touch the dirty ground.

<style type="text/css">
.esmeblueplague b {font-weight:bold; color:#ecffff; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.esmeblueplague p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.esmeblueplague {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#001a32; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/idgfig.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 480px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#045172; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.esmeblueplague .wordcount {color:#045172; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ecffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.esmeblueplague .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread