a whisper I longed to hear
[html]<style type="text/css">
.terra-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.terra {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15dv2nr.jpg) no-repeat top right;width:90%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;border:1px solid #BF7E17;outline:1px solid #000 }
.terra .in {margin:220px 10px 10px 10px; padding:5px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#DFDFDF;background:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ch2mwn.png);border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.terra p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.terra .line { border-bottom:1px solid #4F0003; margin:0 auto 5px 220px;}
.terra b {color:#f9c5e8;font-family:georgia}
.terra b:before {content: open-quote; }
.terra b:after {content: close-quote; }
.terra a {color:#43213A}
.terra a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}
.terra-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

No, I really do. >________> Shall we end this soon?
sosu: 265

Magnolia leaned against her sister as they continued to hug, as if she was making up for lost time when they were separated. They were so funny looking, in reality; both of them were the mirror-image of their parents. Magnolia was the stubborn, head-strong image of their father, and Foxglove was the quiet, gypsy version of their mother. While the Salsolan woman hated her parents for their various injustices, it was comforting to see their likeness reflected in them. Maggie couldn’t explain why, but seeing the ghost of her mother was somewhat comforting.

Maggie whispered back I love you too, to her sister, ending the hug with a light squeeze. Maggie listened to her sister carefully, narrowing her jade eyes at spirit guide. Now was not the time, but perhaps later her doggish sister would explain it to her. I will make sure you are welcome here for as long as you need, I promise, she said with some confidence. She was a family member now, and could probably swing it with Larkspur and Eris, if she presented her sister’s case well enough. The poor thing looked damaged enough that if they didn’t take pity on Foxglove, they were truly heartless.

I will keep you safe, don't worry the woman said carefully, touching Foxglove’s cheek and looking deep into her eyes. We will think about me later, darling, for now let’s just get you somewhere where you can relax. Magnolia gave her sister the smallest of smiles before patting her on the back, encouraging her sister further into the packlands.

Image by Sean McMenemy, table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread