All I want is to find an easier way
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:I'm sorry I got back to you so late with this thread, I wasn't sure whether or not Urma would be joining Shadowed Sun or not and I didn't want to complicate this thread unnecessarily by not knowing exactly what was happening to my character. Either way, to avoid confusion, this thread takes place before Urma joining Shadowed Sun. I apologize for the trouble

IC:

Urma had almost dozed off when she felt hot breathing on the side of her muzzle. Had she been more awake, more alert, she would have probably jumped out of surprise. Sleepy as she was however, she barely opened her eyes to acknowledge the presence of a small pup. His question barely made it to her numbed brain, but the moment she fully processed it it had the unusual effect of bringing her wide awake. Raising her head from her front paws, she looked at the small wolf, worry and a kind of affection for it rising in her chest. The colour of his eyes brought back her sister to her mind. Had the cub been white and female he would have probably been a copy of her now 1 year old sister back when she had been this small.

Trying to fight the surprise in her voice, she poked him back with her nose playfully. "Not really, I'm afraid. Are you lost? Is your father around?" She gathered that since he was looking for his mother and had mistaken Urma for her he probably couldn't remember much about his own mother. At least a hint of her scent. But she couldn't bear to leave him here unless she was sure he belonged some place. And a pup so small surely belonged to some pack. She watched him carefully, her gaze betraying a bit of care for the playful wolf.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread