Fleeing fire
[html]

WC:292+ / Fail post again, sorry <33

Keeping his expression neutral, he ignored the pale male's amusement and pulled his hand back as soon as the opportunity was there. Looking at the boy, he waited somewhat patiently for the kid to call his father so that he could speak with leadership about joining. From what he understood, his skills with weapon forging were in his favour and would hopefully be put to use within the pack; for that was all he really had to offer. Apart from a knack with weapons, he was virtually useless; he was lazy, immature, a poor hunter and only average when it came to combat itself. It wasn't that he was being negative about his abilities, he simply saw them for what they were and accepted that he would never be good at many things that came naturally to others. Whilst one canine could hunt with ease, he could arm a pack with a variety of weapons without really thinking too much. That was simply who he was.

Before the boy, Lorenzo as he had introduced himself, could call upon the leadership it would seem that a leader had heard and belatedly answered his initial call. Turning his full attention to the new male, it was obviously clear where Enzo had gotten his height from. “I'm Cain Hayes, previously a member of Anathema, I was hoping to join your pack” he tried to avoid answering in detail but knew he would have to explain that his nephew may or may not be a possible problem in the future and so it would onlt be fair to let leaders know... at some point. If this Jazper didn't question his reasons for moving then he wouldn't tell them, but if questioned he would atleast answer honestly.

<style type="text/css">
.lightcain1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e262c; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:10px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#773935 1px 1px 1px;}
.lightcain1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lightcain1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.lightcain1 {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#d8ab97; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1ryX5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #773935; padding: 380px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#773935; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread