fashion is a statement
The small woman sat perched on top of Saols back comfortably as she watched the pack member approaching. She wondered now just why she had come this far. She had once had a sibling who had helped to fond this pack but she had hardly been friendly with her haughty sibling. Now it was merely curiosity that had brought her here. She called out a greeting as the male approached, for now she could actually tell his gender. "Hello..." her voice was soft as she slid down off of Saols back. Her lack of height was even more apparent as she stood on solid ground, now gazing up at the stranger.

She flicked her eyes off to the side as she continued. "I'm Zana..." she said, introducing herself as she tried to answer the pack member. "My sister once lived here..I don't know what I'm here for though..." she looked up at the male again, honestly showing on her face as she wondered if there was anything she could offer or find in interest with this fellow they could trade since it did seem flaky why she was here.

Messages In This Thread