stand against the wiles of the devil
[html]

hhnnngh i suck

All of his tension was released at Ezekiel's words; his brother stood before him, but their father was gone. Aemon's large ashen ears shot back in defeat, a heavy sigh collapsing him over the walking stick. News of their mother's death had come only months prior, and the ache in his heart was still fresh. Now, it stung fiercely. "Left," he muttered, unable to keep the emotion from his voice. He'd come all this way... even his prayer had led him here; Aemon had been sure that he would remain. Embarrassed, he took a deep breath to compose himself and rose back to standing, crimson eyes briefly meeting the Ezekiel's fiery ones. As he shifted his bag with one hand, Aemon noted the hardness in his gaze, but held it. After all this way, he needed more than that. "The land belongs to you now, then..." he assumed, dark eyes moving back and forth in thought. "Do you think they will return?" he asked after a moment. His hope was feeble, but with Ezekiel here, wouldn't his father at least come to visit?

Aemon's face showed a frown, but his half-brother as Inferni's leader was still good news. Ithiel and Aemon had been the only de le Poers in Scintilla. Here, there was one more. There was strength in family. "I'd like to join you here, brother," he managed finally as red eyes found his golden ones again, "if you'll have me." If Aemon stayed, Ithiel would follow in later months. Then, there could be three again.

<style type="text/css">
.aemon-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aemon-1 .ooc { font-style:none; padding:0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', serif; font-size:11px;}
.aemon-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.aemon-1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/X3QXK.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: Trebuchet MS, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread