stand against the wiles of the devil
[html]

Aemon did nothing but nod solemnly at Ezekiel's response. He remained silent, now, crimson eyes studying this man who was his brother. Then he looked down, nodding. "Yes, of course. Gabriel will return, he forced himself to think.

Then, Ezekiel's tone became more serious, warning him. Dark slate ears rose again to catch all of his words. Aemon did not consider his name superior, nor did he think it made him worth more. But he knew how to fight. The lithe coywolf was swift and stealthy; at home, he'd been trained with many weapons. Now, all he had was this wooden stick, which would not do. "I can fight, and follow," he affirmed. "I only ask for you to share your knowledge. About our father, and this land..." He trailed off, gaze following the horizon behind his long-lost brother. Gabriel had preferred this home over Scintilla, and Aemon wondered why. And just what were they preparing for? "For war?" he guessed. The silver hybrid had noticed at least two other packs on his way here, and he was sure there were others. If coyotes were as intolerated as they were in Scintilla, he would not be surprised. Already he and his brother had seen several battles with local wolves; all had been small, but he knew the oppression nonetheless.

<style type="text/css">
.aemon-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aemon-1 .ooc { font-style:none; padding:0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', serif; font-size:11px;}
.aemon-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.aemon-1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/X3QXK.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: Trebuchet MS, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread