[m] Mistress and her prisoner
[html]

Word Count → 397 :: Phew, finally got this written!!

I'm not the one...
The one who needs to bleed.
They are...

Sitting there he listened to himself breathing, for there was nothing better to do now that he'd already paced and shouted at the door. Rolling his head back on his shoulders he rested it against the wood too, his long hair was now decorated with knots and blood from lack of being taken care of, the black mass was itchy and irritated him but running his cracked scabby hands through the mess made little difference. So he hummed a lullaby, to himself and to whomever was near by, the tune quiet and barely reaching his ears. Closing his eyes he swayed along to the tune, a smile spreading across his face as memories of his father having once sung it to him; but then, his father was dead so there was no one to sing it to him any more, just another canine whom abandoned him. Before he could fall into the subject of his father, Naniko's voice drifted through the door, patronising him and looking down upon him. And so he tutted, loudly. “Just let me out already? Ya'ave kept me in here long enough as it is” he responded, venom pouring from his mouth. Easing himself of the ground he rose to his feet, crossing his arms across his chest and watching the door expectantly; the fact Naniko was actually speaking to him indicated two things. That she was there to wind him up or let him out.

The sound movement came from beyond the door, as if something large was being pushed out of the way. That didn't surprise him; he'd spent a good amount of time tackling the door to know that there was something against it. Something with a significant weight to it. Sighing he waited surprisingly patiently for Naniko to open the door, a scowl forming upon his face to welcome his leader. Slowly, too slowly, the door opened and he noted that the Angela wasn't alone and so her looked curiously to see if he could spot whatever had blocked his escape; but whatever had done so was beyond what he could see through the open door. Disappointed he focused his attention back onto his Angela, still scowling and his body language tense and somewhat hostile. “Took you long enough, now if you don't mind me i've got better things to do than being locked in this god damned cave”

<style>
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki img{width:300px; float:right}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#77110c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #270301;}
</style>
image © Nat! - Table by J <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread