[m] Mistress and her prisoner
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Slight powerplay, if that's alright.

She had peeked in on him from time to time, but had never opened the door up completely to see him. As they moved the boulder aside she was able to see the full extent of the damage that he had done to himself; he would need medical treatment, most likely. It was a good thing that Naniko had a healing history...she knew what to do for the wounds and had a salve that would help with their healing process. Alaki was supposed to be a strong leader, a bold risk taker. Sure, it could be expected for one to go a little mad when their loved one left them...but such was life. Naniko had not expected this reaction from him.

"You did this to yourself, Alaki. Not me. You know the pack laws - you could not have harmed them while they were inside our lands. Now, if you wish to go after them...let me know. But do not cause any major conflict - I do not need a leader knocking on my doors wanting your head later on." She had just wanted him to calm down a little...to think rationally about this. But Naniko was not foolish. "I trust that you'll stay in the packlands for a few days while you recover..then take whoever you wish with you...on the condition that you will watch over them during the trip and not let any harm befall them." She said. "Now let me help you with your wounds."

Image courtesy of Mocodragon@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_NanDa1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_NanDa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#490505; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 {background-color:#605e61; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #353436; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8144/naniko.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:328px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_NanDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread