[m] Mistress and her prisoner
[html]

Word Count → 543 :: The tyrant is in the house ¬.¬

I'm not the one...
The one who needs to bleed.
They are...

Standing there he couldn't help but wonder what the white female now thought of him. Always he had taken up an confident mindset; strong, solid, unbreakable, showing this through both his body language and day to day actions. With his skills of the blade he could defend himself and cause harm to those who stood in his mind, unhesitating to hand out punishment and seek revenge if such a need arose. To those who were not close to him, he may be considered cold and uncaring, brutal, harsh and other negative descriptions; so whom would of thought that he'd breakdown if his mate left him? As strong as he made himself out to others, it was now clear that his mind was constructed of nothing more than fragile glass and his belief that others should never be loved had only strengthened. By loving another you let them get close to you, give them your heart to do as the please and every single time, whether instantly or years later, they destroy the precious heart that was handed to them. Love was fatal like that, a seemingly harmless, pure and good emotion which was truly nothing more than destructive and volatile.

Carefully he let his arms fall to his sides, the cuts adoring them throbbed slightly with the movement but he cared little about such trivial things, for only one thing, one thought consumed his mind. Revenge. Before he could push his way past the angela and those gathered, Naniko spoke out and so he waited, listening to what the female had to say for herself; not even bothering to acknowledge or even look at anyone else present. With each word his body tensed, his jaw clenching shut as he forced himself to wait for her to finish her little speech before he commented on anything, yet as she finished speaking his temper had escalated to the point where manners and respectful behaviour were long forgotten. In response to what had been said he let out a short, harsh growl, hands balling up into fists as he reigned in his overflowing temper. “You have got to be fucking kidding me” he screamed at his leader, raising his voice more than he usually would have dared. “You want me to what? Sit here twiddling my thumbs whilst those bastards run away with their tails behind the legs?!” he growled again, throwing his arms in the air and turning around, beginning to pace a little; two steps back, two forward. “A note. A stupid fucking note. That's all I got after everything and you expect me to accept that and do absolutely jack shit and stick around here as they get further and further away from me.” he shouted at her, halting his pacing only whilst he spoke and picking it up when he'd said his piece.

“Get real Naniko. You damn well know i'm going after them” he said, his voice lowering, blue eyes staring directly at his leader waiting to see what she would door say. Yet the longer he stared at her, the more he could feel the fight draining from him; he was weak, sore and tired. Sleep hadn't come to him and probably wouldn't come easily to him again any time soon.

<style>
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki img{width:300px; float:right}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#77110c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #270301;}
</style>
image © Nat! - Table by J <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread