would you take my candlelight?
[html]
OOC: Mordy is an awkwardface.

Mordecai blinked as Saxif seemed to be genuinely unaware. He was confused; he had thought that females always, well, somehow knew they were bearing children the moment the signs started to show, like that was some woman thing. “Well, I mean your children,” he explained, half hoping that she misunderstood his words, half dreading that she did not know that she was bearing any at all. The boy was also a little fearful about her reaction, unknown to him if she would become angered, or worse, really sad. He did not want to see the kind fae depressed, especially from something he brought up.

“Ah, he just came up with the idea,” the dark male murmured meekly, sensing her dejected change of mood. “I think he even went north, to scout the land out, I believe. I have not seen him in the past few days.” Then again, Mordecai was not certain of this, for all he knew Zalen could still be around the area, but he assumed since the boy would have done the same thing if he was starting a pack. “I’m sure though that he’ll tell you all about the pack, and would let you join if you ask,” he said, and added, his tone joking and good hearted, “You seem nice enough, after all.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread