A friendly welcome
[html]
Not done a fight thread in a long time, so forgive me if I do this wrong.

To Kostya's dismay the stranger did not back down, but instead began to mirror his own aggressive posture. For a second the idea of backing down flitted through his head but he tossed it aside, this was his territory now and he was going to fight for it!

Unfortunately Kostya's silent theory about size relating to fighting skills was quickly proved wrong by the smallish hybrid in front of him. When the hybrid had answered his snarl with her own he had leapt forward straight towards her, teeth snapping. This was a mistake he quickly regretted as the hybrid seemed to mirror his actions, but then nimbly darted out of the way

Kostya tried to turn and follow her but the fallen leaves provided little traction for his heavy form and he was left scrabbling in the dirt. He quickly found out where his smaller opponent had gone when he felt a set of teeth rake across his shoulder, ripping a shallow but painful set of cuts into the flesh there.

Kostya let out a snarl of pain but managed to control his reaction and not dart away. Instead he fell back on an old trick he vaguely remembered from his younger days and used all four legs to launch himself bodily in Vesper's direction, intending to simply barge the smaller wolf to the floor with his body, inelegant but effective. As he pushed off Kostya started to twist, readying his teeth for an attempt to return the favour of his earlier wound.

<style type="text/css">
.bluekost1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a84a3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.bluekost1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.bluekost1 .ooc {text-align:center; font-size:10px; border-bottom:#5a84a3 1px dashed;}
.bluekost1 .inner {margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/vnijrq.jpg);}
.bluekost1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#0d1924; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/xnzzhd.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b5475; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread