A friendly welcome
[html]

Kostya let out a good natured rumble at the comment about his physical state "Nice of yer' ta' say, but it's still a valid point. Ain't been very active recently, been doin' a lot of mopin around and searchin' for a den." That was something that Kostya intended to change though, especially after his performance in the fight. He had been relying on his bow far too much in recent months, perhaps some old fashioned Lupus form hunting would help him get back into shape. Despite his dismissal of his physical state he did let a small trickle of satisfaction emerge at her comments comparing him to a pack wolf, his body language becoming a little happier.

Kostya couldn’t let her comment about her nimbleness go unpunished, "An maybe i'll do some wrestlin' with ya', help ya' build up a bit more muscle fer' stronger opponents." Kostya made a show of casting an unimpressed eye over her body, though his tone was light and friendly, if a bit teasing. In truth Vesper seemed quite well muscled for her build, with Kostya being on the opposite end of the spectrum, though Kostya wouldn't actually admit this to her.

Making a mental note of her location Kostya nodded, his tail dragging through the leaves as it wagged slowly. "Well, ya know where I live obviously, I should usually be around 'ere if ya need me fer anythin'." Kostya grinned and jerked his head back towards his half-finished den, before letting out a small yawn. "No offense, but we should be wrappin' this up. I'm wanting to try an clear myself a space to sleep before it gets ta' night, feel free ta' rest a while in the bit I got cleared if ya want ta'."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread