A friendly welcome
[html]
We can have em talking for a couple a posts if you want to.

Kostya was surprised by Vesper's offer, but grateful; he had a lot of work to do on his den to even get it much better than sleeping outside. Gratefully dipping his head towards her he trotted over to the den alongside her."Thanks, i'd appreciate tha' help." He said, smiling at her.

As he walked Kostya started to change into his Optime form, the odd feeling as his bones and muscles stretched and lengthened was familiar to him now and he performed much of the change without breaking his pace, only stopping momentarily when he shifted from a quadrupedal walking style to a bipedal one. As he reached the den Kostya swung his arms backwards, stretching them with a loud crack sounding from his elbows as the newly created joints loosened up.

Looking around the den he tried to figure out what Vesper could do to help, and his eyes fell upon the hole in the wall he had been digging earlier. "Coul' ya enlarge tha' hole over there please?" He then ducked into the den and began working on the many roots that still hung down from the roof, using his sharp nails to loosen and cut them and wishing the entire time that he still had his knife with him, he resolved to go and find it soon.

The work was monotonous, and Kostya quickly found himself trying to start up a conversation, though having not had anybody to talk to for two weeks also had a part in this, "Ya' know any interesting places ta' check out 'round 'ere? I've not travelled much from this place since I got 'ere." Kostya asked her, it would be useful to know a bit more about these new lands, and if there was somewhere interesting then he might well take a trip once he was set up properly.

<style type="text/css">
.bluekost1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a84a3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.bluekost1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.bluekost1 .ooc {text-align:center; font-size:10px; border-bottom:#5a84a3 1px dashed;}
.bluekost1 .inner {margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/vnijrq.jpg);}
.bluekost1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#0d1924; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/xnzzhd.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b5475; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread