A friendly welcome
OOC: I'm thinking wrap this up wither this round of posts or the next, that sound okay?

Also as an aside, when are you wanting to do the Kostya/vesper meeting at Inferni border thread?

[html]

Kostya nodded as Vesper described the city of Halifax, he had seen a few cities in him lifetime, but mostly he and his parents travelled through them at a fast pace, unwilling to stay too long in a place with lots of wolves. Kostya would humans fascinating, if a bit strange, and would enjoy having a good look round on of their cities so he made a mental note to head down there at some point.

"I'll probably take a journey down ta' check it out some time, sounds interestin'." He replied back to Vesper before returning his focus to his work.

With a hard yank and a sharp snap a particularly stubborn root came free of the roof and Kostya stumbled back, taking a look at his work. Most of the den was still covered in roots but there was a clear path to the hollow where he would sleep and a small patch to relax in. All in all he was satisfied with it for now, though he would probably spend most of tomorrow finishing it off.

Turning away from the roots he made his way across the den, stooping down and shifting into Lupus form as he did so. Once fully transformed he made his way over to the hole and slipped down to dig alongside Vesper, digging in silence for w hile before he asked her, "No offense but why are ya' helpin' me wi' this? Not tha' I ain't grateful for tha' help but it seems a bit odd, 'specially after I attacked ya' earlier." Kostya was confused, though certainly not ungrateful, Vesper's help was making the work go much faster.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread