wilted flowers, and those in bloom
[html]

I like Vesper. :O

WORD COUNT → 250

This coywolf seemed to seriously be on edge. Tedros assumed it had something to do with the fact that she was covered in healing wounds or perhaps because she was obviously a newly-turned luperci. Either way, when she stood up it made him feel uneasy just to look at her, wobbling around on her new two legs. When she finally responded to his question, it wasn’t exactly what he was expecting.

She mentioned an Inferni member (or so he assumed) named Enkiel. Of course, he had never met someone named this, and so he basically had to take her word on it. Tedros wasn’t positive of how Ezekiel de le Poer would react to having a lone hybrid wandering Inferni until she recovered, but he figured that this Enkiel character probably took care of it and told Ezekiel about it.

Tedros relaxed for a second, especially after she said she was thinking about joining. That would certainly make it easier. A prospective member? He could roll with that.

“I guess you could say that I’m new,” Ted responded conversationally. “I was born in Inferni just over six years ago. My father was the leader at the time,” he paused, not sure why he was talking about that irrelevant point. “I came back a few days ago.”

He stretched his arms and looked towards the sky, remembering for a second where he had come from and the memories of his lost lover.

“I’m Tedros Talik, by the way. And you are?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread