wilted flowers, and those in bloom
[html]

ending it here, unless you want one more reply. Smile i figure we can thread again in a little while and they can catch up on how she's enjoying life in da hood Inferni?

WORD COUNT → 273

Vesper smile warmed him on the inside. Tedros wasn’t exactly sure what to make of this multi-hued hybrid. Her personality was both harsh and soft at the same time. She obviously didn’t want to be considered a weak, can’t-do-anything-for-myself female, as he knew some females liked to be treated, and that was certainly a positive attribute in Tedros’ head. But at the same time, she was foolish, naïve, and a little blunt in her remarks. The old coyote figured it had something to do with her maturity, and was simply glad that he achieved making a smile cross her maw.

He had meant what he said, though. These characteristics seemed to define Kaena Lykoi, at least when he had been younger. Although he didn’t see the personality shine through (yet) in any of her offspring he had met, Tedros wasn’t holding his breath.

She spoke of Inferni’s fit for her and he nodded, continuing his smile. “Who knows, maybe you’ll enjoy having some similar-minded company around.” And with that, he realized that he, himself, was not so similarly-minded. There was a moment of silence before Tedros realized the conversation was dying down. “Well, I’m going to head back inside for a little bit,” he said, motioning towards the Mansion. “Not that I think you will, but if you need something, my room’s on the first floor,” he stated, making sure that Vesper didn’t take this as an insult to her intelligence.

“I hope I’ll see you again, maybe as a member of Inferni.” Tedros smiled and left her to experience her optime form on her own, and returned inside to his empty room.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread