Run like the wind
[html]
Haha I noticed this thread yesterday, but you have it mark P. for "Valen" so I wasn't sure if it was for me XD

Zalen had just returned into his knick of the woods from his adventure to the north amongst the hidden valley within the mountains. His head was still swimming from what he had experienced there; or rather yet, who he had met there. “Titania…” Her name rang in his head. He couldn’t get her off his mind and like a burning flame she ran through his veins as he briskly trotted back to his den.

The young wolfess Titania was who he had come across in that mountain valley, much to his surprise and delight. She was a young thing, barely out of pup hood and just so full of life that being around her brought him back to his youth, not that he was old by any means, but with her he felt like a puppy once more. They had frolicked in the crisp mountain air together, playing and jostling like wolves do, and it had been perfect. Zalen had decided then, that he would return there soon and it would be there that he would establish his pack, “With her! His mind rang out, and he had to shake his head with a simple smile.

His being so deep in thought, he was thoroughly surprised when the brown hide of a deer ran past him, followed closely by a wolf in chase. Zalen watched them zoom past, shocked that once again he was encountering an unknown wolf near his territory. He turned in place and started pursuing them. As he neared, he noticed that the deer was winded and that the wolf in chase was not truly hunting but instead running the deer just to run behind it. Zalen grinned, the playful mood he had gained in the mountains still present, and he put forth a burst of speed and managed to flank the male wolf and brush up against him, giving him a grin before pushing forward to the flank the deer which looked down at him wide eyed with fear. He barked at it and nipped at its heels playfully.

<style>
#jn-zalen05 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen05.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen05.table {background-color:#827e5b;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#38381d;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 155px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xZ0fC.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen05.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen05.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#f4e27d;font-family: 'Dawning of a New Day', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen05.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#f4e27d;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen05.table b {color:#000000;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen05.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen05.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen05.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread