Run like the wind
[html]

Kostya listened to Zalen talk, nodding slightly as the other wolf described his feelings towards the packs and their humanization, Kostya had felt similar feelings towards them, though evidently to a lesser degree. "I can see where yer' comin' from; Optime form is useful an all, but I'm much more comfortable like this." Kostya jerked his nose downwards and inwards, as though gesturing to his body in general.

Peering at Zalen, Kostya decided to offer a bit more information. "I ain;t joined a pack fer; pretty much the same reason as ya' really. I wouldn’ feel comfortable livin' in Optime form an well, I wouldn' feel comfortable livin' different from everyone else either." It was something that Kostya was regretting recently; he was beginning to get lonely living by himself and was wanting the companionship that a pack would bring, but was unwilling to force himself to change to fit in better.

From there Kostya fell into an awkward silence. He didn’t really know what to say to Zalen but politeness and the fact that the other wolf had said that he would show him some good hunting places stopped him from just up and leaving, so instead he cocked an ear, waiting for the other wolf to reply.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread